Tuesday, September 16, 2014

back to where it all started


There is no point in dwelling on the past, so if you can hold back the urge to ask what happened with this blog for the last few months, or is that years, then please do.

I even don’t know how this happened but I think living life like a Japanese “salary man” didn’t help. Or maybe it was the birth of another baby boy (oh and a gorgeous one too I might add!) which put my blog life down the drain.

Anyway, I’m back. This definitely won’t be a daily thing, but I’ll try to keep it semi-regular.

 

My very first blog post started in Hong Kong so I thought it would be fitting to re-start this blog with a post with some photos of our recent trip back to where it all started.

Although I wouldn’t recommend taking a vacation to Hong Kong with two under 5-year olds, we did, and survived but arrived back in Tokyo feeling as if we needed a well-deserved vacation to some tropical resort.

Had a great time catching up with old friends, dining on some of our favorite local delicacies, checking out new establishments and feeling sad to see some old time favorites gone.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails